Genealogy of the Woodcock Valley
This site is dedicated to the families of the Woodcock Valley area of Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania.
There were several pioneer families to settle in the Woodcock Valley area of Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania, which lies between Tussey and Terrace Mountains. The roots of these families are deep and many still remain today. In such a small and isolated area, the families all became entwined through marriages over the years. Some of the family names include Garner, Shultz, Beaver, Morningstar, Isett, Enyeart, Fouse, Crum, Snare, Grove, Grubb, Hess, Hoover, Fisher, Riley, Norris, and McCall. This website is dedicated to exploring the families who settled in the areas of Walker, Penn, Lincoln, and Hopewell Townships, as well as the surrounding counties they migrated to.
Here, you will find cemetery information, vital records, obituaries, family photos, and a love of genealogy.
After all, 'I hear ethereal whispers persuasive, soft and still, "Daughter, if you don't remember us, who will?"'
What Resources Can You Find Here?
Getting the Most from the Site
- Join the site and get involved.
- Invite friends, family members, and other family history researchers to join the site.
- Interact with other members who are researching the same names.
- Post messages to the forum about who you are researching or topics of interest.
- Contribute to a blog entry.
- Comment on photos and obituaries that you have a connection to.
- Add your own photos and obituaries.
- Visit the links to other genealogy websites.
- Have your family reunions added to the calendar.
- Let the administrator know if you need help, have your own website to link to the site, or need a new discussion topic added.
To contact me
You can also visit my personal family database at
Join Us on Facebook
Search the Site
Recent Blog Entries
Other Sites of Interest