Genealogy of the Woodcock Valley

Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania

Forums

Forum Home > Garner Family > Cemetery photos

Lyle

The Frank Cemetery sits on top of the hill above the Old Stone Church Cemetery in Penn Township, Huntingdon County, PA. The cemetery can be accessed off of Rt. 26 on Garner Road. The cemetery is located on property currently owned by the Morningstar Family.

There is a

"John Michael Garner, b. 1728, died at 80y, Catharine, Revolutionary War"

there.

I'd like photo of this marker if anyone has it or would  be passing nearby there one day.

Thanks. Living near Baltimore/Washington has its advantages and disadvantages. If anyone would like any photos of stones in this area,

I'd be happy to snap them.

Lyle Ward

Researching Garner with Debbie Garner.

January 1, 2011 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank Showalter

I have ancestors and descendants for John Michael Garner. d  1728 in Orendelsall, Hohenlohekreis, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany.  d. 1806 in Hopewell, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania.

March 18, 2011 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Deb (Fisher) Riley
Site Owner

Hi Lyle, the photos are posted in the Frank Cemetery and also in the photo albums under the correct family name or Other Families.  John Michael Garner has two photos - one of the front and back of his stone.  The Morningstar family was mowing the cemetery Wednesday night when we were working on the Old Stone Church, so we stopped today and I took photos of all of the marked graves.

May 29, 2011 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

If you are searching for more information, please

Contact Me

You can also visit my personal family database at 

Rootsweb

Join Us on Facebook

Pinterest

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Other Sites of Interest

Connect with other genealogists on their blogs: