Genealogy of the Woodcock Valley

Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania

Forums

Forum Home > Other Family Names > Hezachia "Keziah" Fleck

Deb (Fisher) Riley
Site Owner

I am searching for more information on the family of Hezachia "Keziah" Fleck.  She was born about 1832 and died after 1910.  She was the daughter of John Fleck, born about 1800, and Catharine, also born about 1800.  She had siblings named George, Angeline, Martin, and Rebecca that I know of.  This information is based on the 1850 census for Morris Township, Huntingdon County, PA.  Hezachia (multiple spellings for her name, by the way) married William H. Sprankle.  He was born about 1831 and died in 1893 in Spruce Creek.  Their daughter, Mary Maude, married David C. Kinch, my great, great grandfather.  I have a lot of Fleck information, but can't tie Hezachia or her father John to any of them.  Can anyone help fill in the gaps? 

December 16, 2010 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonnie Isett Gorman

Hi Deb, There is a Family Tree Maker site titled Descendants of Michael Sprenkel that has Keziah Fleck listed. I didn't check out the whole database so don't know what all is there for Keziah, but at least there is a birthdate for her spouse. I'll do a bit more research to see what I can find of Keziah.

--

Bonnie Isett Gorman

December 17, 2010 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonnie Isett Gorman

Just realized the above mentioned database is huge. Keziah is mentioned on page 45. It also shows Keziah's birthdate and her mother's maiden name.

--

Bonnie Isett Gorman

December 17, 2010 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Deb (Fisher) Riley
Site Owner

Thanks, Bonnie.  I think I found the page you referred to at http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/o/p/Margaret-L-Sopp/BOOK-0001/0000-0001.html in case anyone else wants to visit.  I will add this to the link page as well as a Sprankle Family resource.  Now to go through it and find what I'm looking for...I will make contact with the owner too.

December 18, 2010 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

If you are searching for more information, please

Contact Me

You can also visit my personal family database at 

Rootsweb

Join Us on Facebook

Pinterest

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Other Sites of Interest

Connect with other genealogists on their blogs: